Tuesday

Tired of Men

I Can't Joke My Way Out of Everything!

It's probably already obvious to anyone that reads this and who has been around when things have gone tits up, but today I really realised that I have a habit of wisecracking when bad things happen. It's my way of braving my way through the world.


Just before I finished work the boss brought us all in. After a few wisecracks from all of us about whether we were in trouble, with a tremble he annouced that he is leaving us. My first thought was 'Is this his idea of some weird f*cked up joke?', my second thought was 'Bastard' and my third thought was 'Jaysus, I'm gutted!'. Everyone's facial expression was set to stun and the next few minutes were some of the most uncomfortable I've experienced. So I took the piss for a bit.


Technorati Tag: work

No comments: