Friday

Sisters Talk

You're Ruining My Chances to Get to Hell

I often receive very humorous emails from some not-so-smart individuals that just send me into hysterics. Many times, my responses end up posted on some jaded bitch's blog because she needed something to fill her empty spots (like this one time I told a blogger she needed to read up on what rights she really had under the First Amendment because commenting rights at SistersTalk were not included). Anyway, I received yet another funny-as-hell email that I just have to share. Chris writes:


Go on and click over to read the email and response. And yes, I look forward to the party myself.

And why did I choose our hostess for today's post? Well why not?? Who else is more deserving to be recognized than the person who helped put this all together??

Technorati Tag: religion

No comments: