Monday

Becks & Posh

Can The English Make 'Champagne' ?

Regular readers know that I am often fighting my own little self-made war to try and convince the rest of the world that English food isn't all bad. Despite recent news that the French are invading England in an attempt to buy up all the British vineyards, my own recent, but less than exhaustive research has revealed that although the Champagne region doesn't have to worry too much about the competition from Blighty just yet, it might have a little trouble from somewhere else.


Please continue reading the post. This site is is definitely for the hungry and thirsty. And if you aren't, you soon will be.

And I'm choosing this post as a celebration of not only my own birthday, but of her's as well, so please stop by and wish her a happy birthday.

And one last note, not only does this terrific female blogger have this site to call her own, but she has another as well, --- Sam Francisco.

Technorati Tag: champagne

No comments: