Sunday

Favorite Lesbian, Bisexual, Queer Blog Week Ending May 01, 2005

Last week's winner for Favorite Arts & Entertainment blog was Orangepulp. That site is just fun to look at. Go see for yourself.

This week we're voting on your favorite blog in the Lesbian, Bisexual, Queer category. Quite a few people nominated SistersTalk, but since that blog belongs to me, I can't have it in the lineup. **smack!** You people know better. It's kinda like if you work at a car dealership, you can't put your name in the drawing for the new car. Ok, so the prize isn't a car, but you know what I mean.

So, who can you vote for?

Cyber Dyke Blog
Creampuff Revolution
the dot connection in new mexico
Connielingus
Deliver us from Weasles
Please go Vote Now!


Sidenote: I know the word lesbian is spelled wrong on the poll. While creating the poll, I learned that polls containing the word "lesbian" are deemed inappropriate by freepolls.com. Why don't you ladies shoot them an email and ask them why! I plan to.

Technorati Tag: lesbian, bisexual, queer

No comments: