Friday

Blogs by Women Update

We're very happy to see so many people linking to Blogs by Women (BbW). Thank you very much for your support! To view a complete list of people linking here, go back to the main page and click the Who Links Here link.

We now have 316 blogs in the directory. Remember, if you have more than one blog, add them all. But, do not list any 1 blog more than once.

We launched on March 8, 2005 and I kept my fingers crossed. In a little over 2 months, we've made much progress. The only thing left to do now is to add team members to the blog. If you want to help gather links and promote women bloggers, email me, please. Serious inquiries only.

Kudos to Jami for taking over Blogs for Hillary (BFH) -- after it kind of fell in my lap. The founder took a job in another country and wouldn't have time to maintain BFH. She asked if I would take it over, but I did a poor job of it.

And a quick plug for my latest project: Support Kraft Foods (SKF). If you want to be a SKF team member, email me, please.


Technorati Tag: blogging

1 comment:

Hsien Lei said...

This is a great idea. I applaud you for your efforts!