Monday

The Only Rightie I Likey. Well, Almost . . .

I would really dislike this woman if she wasn't so damn funny:
Friday, in the midst of a heated lefty-dominated conversation regarding -- what else -- the "non-mythical" status of global warming and how Bush & Co. are destroying the earth, the part of me that just can't shut up happened to win the mental tug-of-war and blurted,

"I suppose now would be a bad time to mention that I emptied my ashtray out the window on the 405, while pushing my 20-year-old sports car up to 90 MPH..."

The lefties laughed.

"No, no no. Don't laugh. I'm not kidding."

This type of right-wing honesty is something far too subtle and nuanced for a liberal to understand.

We on the right DO want to destroy the earth -- who's pretending not to have an orgasm over one melting glacier? Raise your hand. It's okay, this is a private forum.

The amusing thing is, liberals constantly want to debate us on our utter disgust for the ground we inhabit.


Technorati Tag: politics

No comments: