Monday

A Woman of Many Parts

Carnival Time

This week is Carnival week. Over on Cary Miller's cancer news blog, he is hosting the first ever Real Cancer, Real lives Carnival. One of the posts that he has highlighted is my Reasons to thank Cancer and there are several from other patients too. Please go over and have a look.


And me?


This is hard.. I am finding this really difficult at the moment. Nearly in tears three times today and my mouth is sore from the chemo making it difficult to eat. I crawled into bed as soon as I got home from work and just put the phone off. I find it really difficult to talk at the moment and extend myself. If you do know me, please just text or email at the moment as that is much easier and I can write back when I am full of energy.


Technorati Tag:

No comments: