Monday

Happy Birthday, Baby

Tamara's boyfriend, Louie, just had a birthday, and she gives us a funny recap over at T and A:

Mixing my friends (Louie's new friends) with Louie's Hollywood friends, and work friends, and college friends, and highschool friends and parents and siblings together, made for some strangeness. Me announcing I was pregnant for no reason other than to get a laugh as I took a swig from Tony's flask, made for some awkwardness with Louie's mom, but not in the way you'd expect. The "I'm pregnant" joke has to be put back on the shelf and left to gather dust, I'd guess... for at least the next ten years.
Nobody tells a story better than Tamara does. I've been loving me some T and A ever since I got into the whole blogging "thing," so I thought I'd share.

Check it out.



Technorati Tag: life

No comments: