Thursday

a discontent malcontent

As you all know by extrapolation and simple deduction

... from my last post that I have been on a mental vacation facilitated through chemical reactions in my squishy cerebral cortex brought on by alcohol and other unmentionables.


Thanks for the congrats on passing the bar. I will be set free onto the world to wreak legal havoc on the 4th of November in the year of our lord 2005 when I am sworn in to uphold the laws of this dear country that, with the confirmation of Roberts and the nomination of Myers, will probably change radically so that everything I learned on the bar exam, namely under the topic of constiutional law, can just fall to the wayside of my frontal lobe because they will surely be trampled upon in the very near future by big, lumbering, gray, trunked mammals (which, btw, did you know that the elephant and the rhino are the only mammals who can't jump?)


ah, it's good to be back in the land of the living and amongst the bloggers.


Technorati Tag:

No comments: