Wednesday

In A Nutshell

My First Bridal Show!

So Sunday afternoon, I went to lunch and then to a bridal show with my fiancee's mother and sister -- and it was so much fun! We looked at dresses, tasted cake, drank punch, and avoided the lingerie booths. (His mother says she can't look at those booths with me and will I please humor her?)


There were a lot of people there so some of the booths I didn't get to look at as closely as I would have liked, but there were several good ideas that I found for invitations and such. I know his mom must think I'm looney because I kept looking at portraits and saying, "Wouldn't Justin and I look good in that?" or "Oooh, that invitation -- my name would look perfect right there." But then again, his sister is married so she's been through this once before.


Technorati Tag: wedding

No comments: