Thursday

Blue Witch

Is this the way to do it?

I was in my favourite Value supermarket earlier (I'm not going to name it because you all know which it is by now, and Google doesn't need to know), and, just as the cashier was starting to scan my goods, two uniformed policewomen, and a plain clothes female officer came out of the staff-side door, with one of the long-standing cashiers who I know to say hello to.


"We'll be in touch then," said one of the WPCs, "and do take good note of what we've said." They strode off importantly.


I was rather confused, and at first wondered what they'd done with the shoplifter. The cashier I know then came over to the till where I was, shaking her head and looking very worried. The other cashier gave her a knowing look.


Technorati Tag: alcohol

No comments: