Monday

The Canuck of London's Tale

Suspicion

Police shoot suspected suicide bomber in London...


Was he? Is our paranoia running unleashed or is this true?


Mr Whitby, told BBC News: "I was sitting on the train reading my paper. "I heard a load of noise, people saying, 'Get out, get down'! "I saw an Asian guy run onto the train hotly pursued by three plain-clothes police officers. "One of them was carrying a black handgun - it looked like an automatic - they pushed him to the floor, bundled on top of him and unloaded five shots into him. "I saw the gun being fired five times into the guy - he's dead."


The result? Two London underground lines - Northern and Victoria are reported to have been closed. These are the two lines that run through Stockwell station.


I hear that and then read passengers on the northern line said a man was walking through carriages with a rucksack. The train was held at Kennington on the northern line as there was a report of a suspicious man on a southbound train, a spokesman for British transport police said." Police held a man but he appeared to be innocent of any wrongdoing, he said. What if they would've just shot him...I hope that the man they killed did do something wrong. I wouldn't like to think what's happening to us otherwise.


Technorati Tag: London

No comments: