Tuesday

finslippy

Let's get physical.

I'm beginning to think Henry's preschool teacher doesn't like him.


I know what you're thinking. "Someone not like Henry? Impossible! I will hurry to her classroom and beat some sense into her!" And so I am glad I never told you which school he goes to, because I'm beginning to think you're a little nuts. That said, I am also puzzled as to how someone could not like Henry. Yes, he can be... challenging. He knows what he wants, and he's not easily swayed. Sometimes his motives are baffling; there's a lot more going on in his head than he lets on. Also, he can be shy in group situations. I can imagine that when you're faced with eleven children clamoring for your attention, the enigma in the corner might not be your favorite.


But my God, woman! Have you seen his cheeks? Have you ever looked into those blue eyes of his? Have you no soul?


Technorati Tag:

No comments: